WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Manfuzu,Even strong selling into 3c, as long as it holds, it...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Manfuzu,

Even strong selling into 3c, as long as it holds, it is still our support (I would think the stronger the selling into 3c, the better coz it confirms how solid that support is). I mean today is already a signicant step up from that 2.4c crap. just 2 or 3 days ago, we were still thinking: OMG, are we able to break that huge wall at 3c whereas today we are thinking can we hold/defend our 3c. A small % gain i admit, but big leap in market physcology & trader confidence. Now we'v broken the resistance, huge task ahead is to hold it off, esp when Dow future looks like s**t & on a friday too! If we can do it tomorrow, watch out for how confidence returns in OBJ next Mon (hopefully a big volume day!).

Im quite nervous about the 3c support too,esp when Dow is repeatedly creating another 1 yr high. But this is where the foundamentals of OBJ comes in handy, if it were to fall off 3c, do you seriously think it has far to fall? Even if it were to fall to 1.9c as called by someone, will it not run back up leading up to Feb? If you wanna see the magic of anticipation, look no further than BCC (t/a traders are screaming for SP to come down, but it just doesnt). Anyway, i still hope we hold 3c, we'v finally picked up pace & momentum, hope volume confirms. GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.