BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

I also applaud all who were involved in it aswell. It is...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I also applaud all who were involved in it aswell. It is succinct in it's delivery, very well done.

I was thinking about a possible addition that would improve it's effectiveness...
    As I am a numbers man, I think some numerical numbers on the proposed size of it could improve the site? I realise you do have the comparison to The Bass Strait there and "gas for the next 20+ years" or SOMETHING along those lines.

But I thought you could maybe talk about how its a proposed 5.5-6tcf field, how much gas this is in relation to the amounts we use in a year and how this could then work under the 11-13$/GJ price cap.

I'm talking about getting the raw numbers here, even if they're fairly rough estimates.

Also comparing with prices around the world, and the ramifications on if we are subject to these prices e.g. cost of food increasing, cost of electricity increasing, companies closing, jobs lost etc.

This is just a thought, not a necessity, I'll pass on my immense gratitude to all that contribute to this forum again. I am very happy to be here and we are in a great place!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.