VMT 0.00% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Interesting. It would be brilliant to know at what price. Are...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Interesting. It would be brilliant to know at what price. Are they selling at a loss or at good margins? They do offer very generous discounts of you sign up to buy during the expo. It would also be interesting to know whether the Vmoto (charged?) NDARA is exactly the same as the Stash, or whether it is a cheaper quality version for SEA, hence the differend model name? I am a big fan of consistency in branding and struggle a bit to understand the branding strategy at the moment. Is VMT going to sell it's Vmoto brand in Indonesia as well, or is that territory only covered by the Charged (Vmoto?) Models? I also wonder why they do not push the Vmoto brand as much in UK and France, where it appears that they are sticking to the Soco products/brand, while in Italy the have been (very recently) started to market the Soco pruducts with the Vmoto logo.
    I was hoping to see the Premium Vmoto brand and models being marketed exclusively under the Vmoto brand, worldwide and not being used as "platforms" for OEM work, apart from the Fleet models of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.