IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Morning all. I went to a mates place last night and told him...

1. 1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Morning all.

I went to a mates place last night and told him about the Roam-e. He saw the website and the people behind the company and he liked it and bought one!!  I asked him why he bought one  so suddenly (He doesn't know I'm an investor and I just wanted his unbiased opinion) and he said because, 'Well it's cheap' and t's something "new and different" and something he would use a lot as he loves taking pictures.  I said oh yes....and nodded.... and smiled.

There are a lot of people that love tech out there that are realising that the updates of existing products like the iPhone, tablets, TV's are pretty much the same and not worth the extra dollars for the upgrade, or, they are waiting for the third or forth version of that item before upgrading, and would rather spend their money on new stuff.

If you want a stock that is going to jump 10 pips up a day this stock is not for you. If you are the patient type and want a stock that will rise slowly but steadily over the next few months after the announcements and numbers come in, this one is for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.