IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

Having a look at what I know of the situation at Oxley, I am...

1. 134 Posts.
    Having a look at what I know of the situation at Oxley, I am hoping that the Nearmap computers still had some data to process. The section of Ipswich Road through Oxley still shows the "old photomap."

I was particularly interested in this section because yesterday as a cabbie I had a parcel job from the Valley to Wacol and had no end of trouble trying to find a suitable pathway. So when I saw the Courier Mail article, I attempted to see what was the best way that I could have gone given the flooding.(Yes to ease my conscience as I ended going via the Logan Motorway).

The abovementioned section of Ipswich Road was closed and was still had water across it. I know that south of Ipswich Road in the suburbs were also flooded due to an unfortunate tradegy involving a 24 yo helping his grandfather in Durack.

The first sign of a problem with the photomap was that the flood water stopped in a straight line across Rocklea. If that was all that was needed to stop the flood waters, I am sure the local authorities would have liked to have placed the line somewhere else.

But still to have this much data available within 2 days is still amazing. Given that the photomaps were not due till tomorrow, I get the feeling that there is still some work to be completed.

I know that in talking to someone last night from the one of the local infrastructure suppliers, they were very keen to see these photomaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.