EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

great post bonobo...for what it's worth...my inexperienced view...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    great post bonobo...for what it's worth...my inexperienced view is telling me that even if it became the market darling that day and it soared to 40 cents it would have fallen back just as quickly.

i think the liquidity due to the gfc rebuild is only just starting to return, ie...the deep pocketed longer term patient ones.

all i'm seeing is a finite quantity of cash on most daily darling stocks pushing and exiting...not a good time for juniors such as me i guess as i've been trapped in a couple of them, fortunately, not badly but will make that decision closer to june 30. however in this case i do not see my position in this stock as being trapped...my average is a little above where it currently stands however i'm comfortable that in time the rising tide of world markets alone will move this up on it's current fundamentals, let alone what may come. i think as the fence sitters progressively become more confident that the worst has passed we will see a steady re rating because they will be searching for the undervalued and have the appropriate time frames in mind.

dood luck to all, ava nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.