AVA 3.85% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

New Broker Report on AVA: 30c Price Target

1. 5,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3667
    Thanks Ekoglobal,

Good to see FINALLY the company has decided to do what I have been hoping for quite some time. What I don't know is how many people subscribe to Canaccord. Personally I am not that familiar with how many clients they do have or how popular they are, but who knows, maybe they have thousands who are reading their publications. They are a pretty big company so I am hoping that their reports are automatically sent to all of their client base. Sometimes company reports don't get automatically sent to all of their clients .
    This report reads well and should be made available to those who might be interested. How else does the every day investor find out about companies like AVA if reports such as this one are not made public.
    Management should be shouting from the roof tops what they have achieved in recent times and this is just one way of doing it.

Perhaps the penny has dropped for our management team and they are beginning to understand the importance of getting your story out there in the public domain. If that is the case I applaud them for showing some initiative .

Lets hope so.

Cheers.

2. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Canaccord have been tracking the stock since FFT went public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $695 5.347K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23976 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 10617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.