CVN 2.56% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

New broker report

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Reading the new report I am buoyed by the comment "All this taken into account, we still view our valuation as largely cosmetic, the further success at Dorado, and imminent Phoenix South-3 results, the Phoenix Hub will become a viable standalone development.....this alone should drive a substantial re-rating of the company's share price....Beyond which, commercial progress at Buffalo and/or success at Dorado are company makers in their own right"

I haven't been to interested in broker reports but these comments are really interesting. Having regard to PS3 high pressure issues and today's results, success at PS3 is highly likely. Increased volumetrics for Dorado are probable. Therefore re rating past $1 would result.

I think it is time to research the risks of Buffalo, as that is a factor in maintaining CVN holding long term. As a lay person "production drill" implies minimal risk as they are drilling for production.

On a side note, where are the regular posters, gotta, entroy, maggie, Cosmo and others. Years of posting during the build up and at this great time, notable silence from posters who have contributed so much good information over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $357.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $183.3K 924.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1015173 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 485462 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.