BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

New Buru Newsletter

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    http://www.buruenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/Buru-News-July-2014.pdf

Outlines Pilot to begin in 2014, assessment in 2015. So I assume this points at the fracking to occur before the end of the year with the flowback / assessment early in the new year? That's how I read it.... but still fairly vague.
    ------------------------------------

Noticed KRED not happy with the process moving forward, quotes from their representative published today.

Mr Bergmann accused Buru and its joint venture partner Mitsubishi of ‘jumping the gun” on their plans for a fracking program in the Kimberley.“There has been a change in the position of Buru and Mitsubishi that has left us gobsmacked,” Mr Bergmann told Business News.“We thought we had an agreement to carry out independent testing and independent monitoring of their fracking test program.“It’s a very tense relationship.”

http://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Fracking-plan-divisive

IMO they lost all Kredibility with the unfounded sacred site claims (pardon the pun). They don't even represent TO's from the Yulleroo / Valhalla area's. But they represent the Ungani area TO's. So important to get them on side. IMO there is too much s#$%-slinging, with unfounded content. Think we are going to see more and more of this propaganda. Find it a bit sickening myself as the sacred site garbage IMO put the company back an entire year..

It appears on face value the company is doing everything they can to educate, however it appears to be plenty of deaf ears out there. (Hope I'm not the naive one here..)

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 218804 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 117197 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.