EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

new business..bottled water from turkey, page-17

1. 1,674 Posts.
    cj,

Thank you for your advice I must need it as last year I only made a profit of $800k for my holdings, how did you do?

The volume on EKA and EKA has been light, of course it got sold down when Turkey failed, personally my interest in the exposure that EKA has to Sugarloaf, which makes Turkey look like and oil leak on the driveway!

Sitting with 12.5% of what potentially could become one of the largest on-shore gas discoveries in the US I think EKA is sitting very nicely.

When you decide to invest a great deal of money in these small caps the risk is high, but the reward is higher. Personally I do not put money in until I am satisfied with the risk reward. This satisfaction comes from doing a great deal of homework/research and also plenty of discussions with contacts around the industry.

I hold more ADI than EKA, but feel that the EKA is lagging well behind, which is why I have been adding to my EKA position.

The secondery targets at SL are very low risk and will support a SP at least three times higher than the current for EKA. If the primary flows then the sky is the limit. The secondery targets are my insurance, and I have maximum confidence in them.

cj, do you hold any EKA? do you own any shares in any co's? what time did you get home from school today?

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.