JVG 0.00% 15.0¢ jv global limited

Okay Mookie, I'll nibble. Have also been watching this for a...

1. 5,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    Okay Mookie, I'll nibble. Have also been watching this for a while. Have a feeling it could be a big story in 08, though am not in yet. The Arabian/Indian markets offer huge upside - the door volumes being talked about are staggering. My major concern has been the JV aspect of things, not 100% ownership, as well as competitive barriers to entry. How hard/easy is it for others to get some steel rolling equipment and set up shop? While the numbers are compelling, this stuff must be fairly commonplace thus making it relatively easy for other manufacturers to get involved. Or is there some proprietory aspect to the technology that I'm not aware of?

Having said that, the markets are so big there's probably plenty of room for several players. For a microcap showing profit of $2-4 million (is that correct?) on a market cap of just $14 million, it has to be worth a punt. I suspect the market is waiting for a positive announcement re Jordan and then she'll run.

P.S. I thought I read somewhere that they have developed an interlocking steel "Brick." Is this correct?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.