JVG 0.00% 15.0¢ jv global limited

Thanks, Mookie. I read through the past six months announcements...

1. 5,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    Thanks, Mookie. I read through the past six months announcements after posting to you, including the recent investor presentation. The corporate structure is interesting with the JVs quarantined in a seperate 100% owned entity. I must say, I like the story. The size of the market in India/Jordan is almost beyond comprehension. Even a small percentage share would be massive. As with all successful business, much of the success lies in the partnerships. JVG are allied with some of the biggest, best and most influential. Upgrade of the MOU in Jordan to a full binding contract, new, unspecified product releases, ramp-up to full production capacity in Australia with potential to double capacity by adding a second shift at minimum expense, the mining housing market in WA, multiple factory sites in India, it's a big story.

I was looking at it around 14 cents. When it ran to 20 I thought it had got away, have now been waiting for it to fall back, which it seems reluctant to do. Given recent market sentiment, it has proved very resilient. As you say, the oppies are enticing. Very little upside required in the head shares for them to be in the money. The next few months will be interesting. All I have to do now is decide what to sell.

Happy New Year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.