GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

"if you go to...

1. 70 Posts.
    "if you go to
    http://www.thebusinessshow.tv/companies/11-Inter-Cultures-Group-Limited

you will see a new interview on GCN's The Business Show
    of another Chinese company.

now have a listen and see if you can pick up some hints,"

... nope, didn't pick up anything useful, already know how to use my knife and fork, watch my p's & q's, and am living a "happy and graceful life." But this clearly hasn't done me much good, I'm obviously still too slow, so help me here angry and point out the bits relevant to the GCN discussion.

"maybe Tromper and Jerreries can ask Mr Google to check out the management and they might find something interesting,
    they might have visited the beach lately."

... why, what relevance to GCN?

"now Tromper says why would GCN break into the Chinese market because they can do things better etc"

... remind me again, angry, what it is that GCN has demonstrated that they can do better that the extremely robust, well funded, very well established, well connected, deeply entrenched Chinese competitors?

"let me ask this,
    is GCN and Australian company, or a Chinese company, or a worldwide company."

... an Australian company with worldwide ambitions, with more than 10 years of demonstrated incapability to capitalise on these objectives. Did I get it right?

"the company on this interview is a Chinese company, but will list here, is it Chinese or Australian?"

... an Australian listed Chinese company doing business in China? How am I doing? But I'm missing something, ... the the relevance to GCN doing business in China is, is ...?

"the world of the internet makes the world smaller, you can do business from here in China as long as you have the right structure, and CONTACTS"

... not to mention the right product, technology, adequate funding, etc., but you're starting to catch on with the CONTACTS bit. However, I'm having trouble finding anything that demonstrates GCN have CONTACTS in China that have done any good for them so far .

"Now obviously GCN have the contacts, all they need is to set up companies there who have licenses and they are in."

... whoa there, dobbin. I seem to have missed the "obvious" bit, please elaborate.

"This is where Richard Li is an asset,
    yes I know he has tried other things and they haven't worked 10 years ago,"

... no, it's not that things that haven't worked 10 years ago, it's that nothing has worked in more than 10 years. There's a big difference there.

"I have tried things that never worked 10 years ago as well,
    I, now with more experience am making things work."

... good for you, maybe you could pass on some hints to RL, he hasn't yet been able to make things work.

"in the early days of the internet many tried to make money from it, most failed,
    They just might succeed this time."

... "might" ... "might not"

"with the internet you don't need bricks and mortar"

... but you do need funding, management skills, product/technology, etc, ... and CONTACTS.

"China is the second largest economy, and growing faster than any other,
    no company would not want to be doing business in China,"

... "want" has nothing to do with it.

"or course GCN will not limit it to China, but it's a good start is it not?"

... what "start"? You mean the agreements based on undefined "close relationships", unnamed management, unidentified major entities? What a great start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.