CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

New Buy In SP?, page-22

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I took 3 tablets and it does nothing, I felt some tingle but nothing much. The amount of kavalactones probaly is too low for any extreme effects we expect. Probaly better to drink the stuff instead.

Per Fiji Noble Kava pill there is 50mg of kavalactones in each capsule.

"Most recreational users of dried kava consume 5, 10 or even 20 cups of kava per session. In Vanuatu, where kava is made from fresh roots and mixed with much less water, a single large cup of kava may contain 1-1.5g of kavalactone resin"

In my opinion I don't think there is too growth with pills/supplements as it is very niche. Fiji Kava should expand into teas or selling the roots.

Not sure if it is a production at least they should expand beyond selling to coles for the ANZ region, there are stores like Chemist warehouse and Woolworths as well.

With the market improving and the stocks beaten down by COVID rallying. I guess will pass on FIJ as risk/reward is not there but opps elsewhere. Good luck all.

I guess it is too soon to call the bottom but FIJ will probaly trade sideways until there is good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $433 54.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7081622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 773019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.