new buyers left behind in mortgage rush, page-85

1. 36,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey tbuddha ,

Thanks for your feedback . It makes for a refreshing change and it should be what the property forum is about as opposed to the pissing competition that we currently have.

I fully understand you wanting to live near the action and based on those figures it leaves you plenty to have a good time .

It's nice to see that you are aware enough to know your options regarding a purchase . At least you know where you stand. Lots of people don't .

Also , good on you for building up that amount of equity considering your age and income . I imagine you must be way ahead of most of your mates .

Interesting that you think that prices are too high . From that I am guessing that you think that they'll come down a bit in the future ? Just wondering what research you use in order to determine that ?

Seeing as you plan to buy one day , do you think that you're going to make more out of the stockmarket before swapping to property ? Allowing for the cgt costs and missing the market growth and all . I believe the Sydney market is up 10% or so this year . Just wondering if you think that you can get the sort of growth that it makes it worthwhile waiting ?

Be interested to here you view on this as I think you'll have a different view compared to many on here .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.