BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Pix, if I buy anything it will some options. But not at this...

1. J8
    14,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Pix, if I buy anything it will some options. But not at this stage. We should have early results on a couple of four and six week trials in a matter of days. That will have some bearing. Regulus and Achillion have early indications that this sort of time frame is realistic. Going to be interesting times as it unfolds.

*a buying opportunity often occurs in the few weeks after the cr is put away.

Because this drug is going for the hardest to treat (with DAAs) it will need to prove itself over twelve weeks. Even if the short regimes work they will go for twelve weeks for the hard baskets.

Twelve weeks could really get some action against G1 where BIT is weakest.

So there may be a low period but the results are close so timing will be everything and the risk is in the result. Compliance and loss to follow up was the biggest issue with the Gilead trials, especially in the hard to treat. It made the excellent stats look only very good. There is that risk here. Biotron really want to partner their next trial, a big ask... The stakes are pretty high because taking it to the next level alone (the trilas w/DAAS would mean dilution and worthless options. The rewards in terms of leverage is outstanding. I sold plenty of LIN options and judged the high pretty well. I kept a few for good luck but they will expire soon worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.