PCC 2.22% 22.0¢ probiomics limited

new capital raising, page-5

1. 791 Posts.
    re: where's the carnage? The targetted spend rate is 2.5 mio, according to their announcement, so the 2mio get them through almost 12 months of operations. So no carnage on that front.

I guess TC clients must be a bit miffed by it all, i.e. putting in all that cash and its still going nowhere but there might be existing shareholders of PCC who are sick and tired of not getting the chance to top up in the offerings so they have now been given the chance. No carnage there either.

PCC must surely be on the verge of something? There recent announcement mentioned negotiations with leading pharmas regarding distribution in Australia and other regions. If the product is so hot then someone will take it which can only help sales so no carnage there.

Functional foods product development progressing well so no carnage there either. The other announcements they made were also pretty positive so I guess, hope, we have found a base in here and carnage will be limited.

Overall some reasons to be optimistic but they had better start producing the goods soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.