ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

So surf has been more like Victory st Sea, which gives me a...

1. 8,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899
    So surf has been more like Victory st Sea, which gives me a chance to get into town and wifi, review a couple of my investments and stock up on my taxed beverage supplies.

I can't immediatly find a transcript is there one? Preso is a bit wishy-washy in avoiding some of the LT investor confidence issues and skills pillow fluffing.

Anteo Coat/Bind/Release is that marketing, as I can't find Trademarks?

Polaris "next steps" is good - real gooda (through there will be a ticket clipping).

Jef was while an "obvious" choice at the time - but clearly a wrong choice.
    Alan, I have an open view on - only innuendo from forum posts (fanboy posts were a bit weird though).
    Tricky Dicky had to go, little to add and poor judgment in "personal" financial faux pas that effect all other SHs.
    Rolf, instrumental in Jef's tenure, but as said at the time it appeared an obvious choice. However Rolf could have cut and run - that is germane, he has skills to offer and Board stability is essential. (I would like to see greater on market registery presence).
    Geoff's marketing engagement and established connections, product knowledge and enthusiasm are requisite.
    John, has a lot to offer - but in my mind the Board needs a "face slapper", and someone to look outside of the Medical application box (JVs as ADO would struggle for Capital in the shortterm).

A quick check of the ladt week's bias on ChiX trades (until this morning's ASX flurry) indicating commercial investment participants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.