ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

There is so much hearsay on this forum -nothing official from...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    There is so much hearsay on this forum -nothing official from the board.
    And herein lies a big part of the problem.
    At least Mondays presenatation (is there a recording of the event???) was some clear communication about a way fwd and showed that someone was keen enough to keep their job and to care by spending the time preparing and presenting it.

Do we know officially that AS was asked by a big shareholder to be on the board?

I am still unaware of what MS will bring to the board - his track record from posts on this forum and his blog/research at vision investing are hardly visionary. No qualifications or experience mentioned in the ADO announcement. Hardly huge $$ invested in the company, and if he sold on the way down how can he be trusted because he was still waving and smiling and ramping the company on the way down. Why have we not heard from him some truths about the whole schemozzle from him, where is the blog he promised??

I think Hurrell has to go, his links with Ferghana and the disastrous Diasource acquisition and funding debacles are a shambles.

If batteries is our saviour in the short term and is set to revolutionise the game then why have we not sought someone with experience in that field for the board.

Rolf S.- not sure why he would want to stay on the board. How did the relationship end with Diasource? Bitter? I hope he is not staying put due to antagonise the others on the board that stuffed him and friends/vendors around. Surely not. Hopefully, he is a bigger man than that.

It seems the board is now divided into 2 sides and battles from the post here and both sides feeding posters or creating posters to pump up their side and blame the other. Diasource still on the board - how is that playing out with internal politics.
    I just hope these internal board polemics and egos do not destroy the company and take down a lot of small investors.

Quite frankly I am at a loss who to vote for or who not to at the AGM.

Bloody kids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.