ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I have to smile at some of the irony (and hypocrisy) that has...

1. 1,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I have to smile at some of the irony (and hypocrisy) that has been highlighted today.

Irony#1
    Both Mr Studley and Mr Sanderson were appointed to the board as shareholder representatives, yet it is being suggested by some, that it's ok in Mr Studley's case, but not Mr Sanderson's.
    A bit of transparency from the BOD, in both cases, would clarify that. There no reason for this to be a secret.

For what it's worth Mr Sanderson runs a successful business, & represents and number very successful and highly credentialed shareholders.

Irony #2 - as pointed out by @secondsight
    Quote: "The key is, the stability starts at the Board, and filters down to the whole company. It affects the culture of the company. It is critical for us right now in order to have success, to have stability. We need to have a positive productive environment to keep the focus. "

Maybe all the current BOD should ponder that one for a second, as they take a look in the mirror, and ask themselves (a sort of self-assessment) if their action and conduct during tenure on the board are reflected that sentiment.
    It's not just critical now, it should have been critical a year ago... 2 years ago... 5 years ago.

Regards
    Murray
    Last edited by mjc159: 08/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.