ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New Captains of ADO, page-141

1. 9 Posts.
    It is fascinating reading all these comments. A few things to think about.

Firstly, Studley has only been there 6 months, how quickly should it be before you see results from him? Based on the rest of the BOD I'd assume 6 or 7 years? How about giving him a chance. And here's a general question, WHY DON'T YOU?
    Also, stop measuring your private parts by telling us all how big your 'shareholding' is.

The assumption that Studley is a government drone is unfounded and I wonder what jobs he would have to have to stop people thinking he is simply a 'nod and agree' board member? Perhaps you should do your DD into Sausage software?
    There is a level of hypocrisy here, as mentioned above, when it comes to Sanderson being placed on the board due to potential big shareholder(s) it's okay, but if that's the case with Studley, it's not okay? Explain the reason for the difference?
    Secondly, if someone writes a positive about Studley they are a 'friend' or 'ally', but when you say GC should be re-elected it's not a bias and you're not a plant? Seems that there's a bit of a double standard there.

Would you not agree that it is feesible to believe studley could do a good job? He has the experience, well above other board members. While 'ticking boxes' may not work for some, what would you prefer? Board minutes of every meetings from all boards.

To me it seems there is a lot of innuendo and gossip that's unfounded as well as 'if you don't agree with me then you're a liar and a plant!' I would expect people of our age to have more maturity and intelligence. But if you want to gossip and cry 'fake news! Sad!' then go ahead.

A lot of people on here talk about wanting a fresh board, well you've been given 2 new members and now you want one or both of them off! That seems like a contradiction. Also the idea that the board of directors is not working for shareholders is laughable...what are they working for then?

Essentially we've been given a Board member with years of experience, that isn't an opinion, that's a FACT. It seems to me a good idea to keep him.

And if your only argument against all i've said is 'you would say that, you and Studley are in this together' 'you're a plant!' then all I'll say is 'Fake News, Sad!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.