ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New Captains of ADO, page-145

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    I think the problem the loyal chums have apart from wilfully ignoring the poor foundations, is whether or not to trust Rolf Sickman. In that case, a vote for Alan Studley might be regarded as more about toughness in decision making. Tough decisions are often unpopular.

I've gone backwards and forwards on this. I dug deep and felt that Sickman has probably behaved exactly as someone who started to regard Anteo as a bunch of upstarts.

This motivation is to be expected as projected ADO income streams consistently failed to materialise and ADO the takeover company lost credibility. In that case, Diasource would be starting to regard ADO as a parasite that shouldn't be fed. This is guesswork but it seems likely. In that case they made a move for Board control via CEO and reasoned why should they continue to fund the mess?

But I agree totally with your assessment if you stand back dispassionately, disregarding loyalty forged over chummy chats etc.

I think Sickman would want the company to succeed now, something convinced him that the battery technology is a ripper. Hence 9 million shares.

Just IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.