ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New Captains of ADO, page-168

1. 9 Posts.
    To my mind the reasons to vote Studley and Sanderson back in are:

1. They deserve a chance to make a change, the change that we all want from the BOD - there is no point complaining about the BOD and then when change comes rejecting it
    2. Studley has a wealth of experience on boards and with governance - not an opinion, a FACT - DD shows work with Superfund, hospital, software company etc... From government to private sector
    3. A board with a broad wealth of experience creates success - Sanderson and Studley give this diversity
    4. The past failures of the board over the last 8 years have 0% to do with them
    5. Ultimately there are no reasons why they SHOULDN'T be voted on Studley has experience, Sanderson is a fresh pair of eyes - all I've heard are conspiracy theories, neither seem to me to be of the 'Manchurian Candidate' type

Those are factual points, not emotive pleas - The time for complaining and begging is done, we need to take some responsibility. I understand that in the world today emotional pleas and fear mongering work better than facts, but in the end a company doesn't succeed on emotion.

I will back both unless I am convinced by some concrete evidence to the contrary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.