ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New Captains of ADO, page-67

1. 9 Posts.
    Based on all the responses here I would estimate some of you are about 12 years old.
    You're welcome to disagree with me, however, try to do it with a little bit of fact. All I've seen as a counter point is attacks on the perceived personalities of Studley and then the belief that anyone that thinks he is doing a good job is either Studley himself or a friend.
    Again, you're welcome to your own opinion but back it up with something other than 'oh I don't like him' or 'This must be Studley'. Check out the skills listed next to all directors, look at the boards he has been on, those are facts, not emotive pleas.
    At this point there are facts about Studley's employment history that are reflected in the skills table just released that show he is an asset.
    You have your opinions, fine, but try to be civil and respectful to me and others who don't agree with you, instead of being immature and commenting without any basis for your conclusions. That doesn't apply to everyone who has replied to this thread.
    Again, DO YOUR RESEARCH, LEARN WHO PEOPLE ARE, MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.