BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

OK I'll bite,but perhaps I'll chew this one more slowly for...

1. 270 Posts.
    OK
    I'll bite,
    but perhaps I'll chew this one more slowly for you.

The essence of my post was to highlight the fact that the 20% of Etango not held by the listed company that may be subject to T/O is held by individuals apparently unable to fund their share of the Capex. Fortunately these same individuals own shares in the listed company that own the 80%, IF, and this was where I entered into the conversation, this company were subject to T/O, there would be a price at which said individuals could cash out of their listed holdings with funds sufficient to cover their share of the Capex.

20% x Capex = $,
    where $ = number of shares(owned by CJ et.al) X acceptable T/O price.

To solve equation

Capex = (what is it? 500Mill)
    $ = 100Mill

Acceptable T/O price = (see original thread post) One dollar

A check with the registry or annual reports to see how many of the listeds are held by CJ and one can calculate in such a scenario what price CJ may find acceptable . ie IF he's going to get 50Mill or 100Mill for his listeds then it's a goer I'd say.

Or maybe you're right I'm talking garbage, either way I'm just suggesting one way to second guess what price CJ may or may not find acceptable in one scenario or another. That was the original point, at what price will a T/O offer be acceptable to the real movers & shakers in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.