AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

new ceo and board 'business model', page-2

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Hi BSW, good to read your input... I would like to just add a comment to your post... Regarding an undervalued SP and perhaps why...

I attended the ADO AGM today, another company i believe has strong comparisons to POH...

Its technology is hard to fathom for a lay person.., and like POH it has a really amazing number of uses.. A particularly broad platform...

Another shareholder of both companies pointed out that its the point of differance that matters.... A standout point...ie: cancer cure....

Where as TPM or MixNgo in ADOs case don't cut through quickly and easily...

And it has been posted here before the message gets clouded... With all the different projects....

Once the PAIN PORTFOLIO becomes the absolute HEADLINE for POH then the SP will respond...

This line of thought has a lot of merit. A new CEO out on the hustings will have a much easier job of selling that point... The rest of the platform will keep progressing... But the PAIN PORTFOLIO is what we should be marketing.. Simple to understand...

Thats why POH reached .45 cents all those years ago, because the story was simple... INSULIN PATCH Worlds First transdermal insulin....

So now we become the PAIN PATCH company... worlds First..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.