PYC 0.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

New CEO and CSO, page-24

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    I agree Rogues. I was reading dr Hayes comments on his appointment in the recent announcement.

“My career has been focused on extracellular disease targets because the tools to target
    intracellular proteins involved in many important diseases have not been available. I am
    excited at the opportunity to join Phylogica, the industry leader in targeting these intracellular
    proteins," said Dr. Hayes. "Its innovative drug delivery platform is among the most promising
    in the biopharmaceutical industry. I look forward to working with Phylogica’s world-class
    research scientists to apply this technology to the discovery of new drug candidates, and to
    advance their lead candidates into the clinic."

This to me is awesome as it seems his interest is in the cell penetrating capabilities rather than purely the oncology side of things. With his past experience he could open a whole lot of doors that still remain un-knocked on even as yet. I think if they can do what they say re cell penetration then there should be a world of other opportunities on top of what we have seen already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $405.7K 3.847M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 744009 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 14061 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.