POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

New CEO Candidates

1. 9,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4305
    Now with DS sidelined to the Board (not sacked), the question is now who is in line and been groomed for this POS CEO role as CI is a caretaker saving costs for now.

I don't think they would have done this short sightedly without a groomed candidate already approached and verbally agreed. The new guy would have been handpicked by AF, DS would have been told then and given 6 months to find another good CEO role (check done), then the new guy will get ready and when the timing is right..BANG announced.

I think Antonswig & Elvis & Collyn & the parrot knows who it may be already.

For mine, I think this was an inevitability after the massive attack on the CEO on here and the drop in NP shelved the plans. I think AF made the decision but as for the new CEO it will wait until they get the green light from AF & Tsingshan maybe when the NP rebounds this year as many "experts"like JP Morgan & ANZ plats Singapore are all predicting yet again.

As for who this new guy is, this is my analysis of the best candidates:-

Nick Poll former MBN CEO -
    great candidate, he took MBN from nothing to a massive producer using US$500M of US bonds that caused its demise after a massive 31 bagger run 2004-2008, he went with CAD in 2014 but he & Ong both pulled out when DS was secretly looking for another CEO role in August, the timing is very coincidental, antonswig surely knows Nick as a CADster and why he left then and why he may take on POS CEO role when ready. He knows the SS site intimately so a big advantage, would explain the CAD collapse and his pull out of he knew DS and Ong were jumping ship to the POS Ark.

Rob Dennis former SIR COO
    great candidate, already a POS director, right hand man for AF at ANL, worked at all 3 sites, he said rightly last year and this year, EA is the go, he loves cheap POS shares (more today again), more so than SIR shares (smart move), he has built both SIR & ANL from a dirt patch to $400M of infrastructure in the desert, he managed LJ & W for WMC...he can do it, this would be a signal for SIR lovers to back POS more, he would be AFs right hand man again and I think is his defacto proxy on the POS Board since 2013 when he took over that role from AFs FMG co-buddy Bud Scruggs, has lots of skin already with 3.8M shares in top 12 already and been on the Board for 2 years already. Very loyal very experienced.. AF trusts him intimately.

Mark Bennett former SIR CEO
    This would be a scoop sending the message to the SIR holders that POS is the new SIR and will go from 5c to $5
    He has a new CEO role after being cut out from SIR-IGO takeover, sits will large cash and funds in his gold developer from Polar Bear find. May want another Ni role, lots of credibility, would be a real shock noticed by all Instos and SIR lovers, AF would have to be involved, may take on RD as COO just like at SIR, now that would be incredible.

Either one of these would stun the market,
    as speculation grows, expect the SP to be back at 5.0c-6.0c soon as the new gossip starts to build.
    Expect drill results to bounce the SP back.
    Whent he NP rebounds expect Tsingshan to green light SS restart and put the funds in & take JBs 9c shares.

Uncle we know who you want... RD talks to MB all the time, MB appointed RD to SIR remember, a strong combination there created a MC from $40M to $1,300M.
    POS can take on BHPs monopoly at a low COP low capex something Lionore & Norilsk tried doing by spending $2B each, POS don't need $2B, they can do it for $50M easy.
    POS MC is now ...yes $40M just like SIR was.
    POS can be the new SIR. just add a good CEO COO & Tsingshan money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $31.24K 9.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 57933913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47469825 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.