ATX 3.85% 12.5¢ amplia therapeutics limited

We asked Dr Burns what makes Amplia such a unique and exciting...

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    We asked Dr Burns what makes Amplia such a unique and exciting company:

My connection to Amplia precedes the formation of the company. I have been interested in FAK as a promising target for anticancer drugs for some time, and published work by SAB member Prof. Margaret Frame and others, showing how FAK inhibition can enhance the effect of approved cancer drugs, galvanised my desire to develop the promising FAK inhibitors discovered at the CRC for Cancer Therapeutics.

So in 2016 I helped found Amplia Therapeutics, and have been a Director of the Company since 2018.
    I was involved in the early development of AMP945 and AMP886, helping to establish stable and developable forms of these unique drugs.

We live in a golden age of science and technology, and rigorous R&D is imperative. Amplia has always been driven by quality science and a pursuit of doing drug discovery and development the right way. We are committed to conducting our work to the highest quality and safety standards.

I am delighted to be guiding the Company into its next phase of development as CEO. Not only are we developing best-in-class FAK inhibitors with enormous clinical potential, but we have an A-grade team of talented individuals who work openly and collaboratively, both internally and with our partners and contractors.”

Exciting times ahead ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $120.7K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 279677 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 16317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.