STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

More announcments with no substance. I'm finished with PB & all...

1. 23 Posts.
    More announcments with no substance. I'm finished with PB & all the games. I didn't take up any of the latest SPP and withdrawn offer to get back in @0.003. Will continue to monitor, however no faith in current management. Call it down ramping if you want or reality check if you can get your head out of the sand. Can't see this lot going anywhere except further into your pockets then into the sunset. Have suffered my lose and onto to greener pastures. Among others currently hold - PRR,ANP,OBJ,SDL,TAM,NDO,CCC,ANZ,CBA,NAB,WBC,WOW,LEI,UEQ,AVB,FGL.
    Good luck to all, hope I'm wrong and you all do well.

Above as stated by me much earlier this year. MICKOOZ - if you still have me on ignore then you won't need to read this. Hope all those who didn't leave their head in the sand got out early enough and at least got something back. The watch dog is definetly asleep or dosn't care. Boonen is on my list of total AVOID in the future. It is criminal that con artists like him are able to thrive. How many more out there like him and what can be done about it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.