PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

new ceo, page-3

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    SAS1,

I hear where you are coming from, but, I wouldn't take it to the levels of being as drastic as that.
    Yet again, it depend on how long you've intended to be invested in PLV from the beginning of times.

As for me, I have to admit that it got me by surprise and it caused me to be a little unsettled, hence why I have changed my sentiments from LT Buy to Hold. And the reason of my change in sentiments, is that I have to give/allow time to Brett to prove to us that he is capable of leading us to that promised land, while being approacheable in the same way that Tony was. I would also hate to see company announcement and releases coming out from some PR company which, in these days, is not very uncommon. Time will tell.

I know that I am guessing big times here, but, what concerns me most, is as to whether or not the Chinese were the ones that influenced that decision and, knowing how Tony would have reacted to that, he would have obliged for the sake of his shareholders and the Company.
    I do also know that Tony said otherwise and that Brett was the one that was going to take over from him when he was ready but, it was all too sudden for my likings and while both Brett and Tony were away.
    So, until we will find out who the next JV partner is, I will continue to guess and say what my gut feelings tell me to say.

Good luck all, and hope that if Tony is reading this post of mine, he will reply to it accordingly.
    I am what I am, and, although it does gets me into troubles more times than not, I will always call a spade a spade.

Bud..134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.