OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

New CEO?

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    What is going on!!?? Is Mark P our new CEO..?

Has he resigned as Managing Director but is now getting his $300,000 plus as our CEO....!?

From the 'Clarification Statement' 28 April 2017 signed off as -

Mark Papendieck
    Chief Executive Officer
    Managing Director Orinoco Gold Limited  
    08 9463 3241
    [email protected]

It appears that OGX management have quietly made Mark P the CEO and while he 'has resigned as Managing Director of the Company. Mr Papendieck will work with the Company to ensure a smooth transition to his successor'...as the CEO!!!??

What successor? When will Mark P actually leave the company?...No date...No successor has been named. What control does Mark still have over the management decisions as CEO! This could go on for months/years..Is John Hannaford also coming back in another role after is 'resignation' as chairman...? This is confusing at best....

Who is running the company? OGX appear to have simply created another position (and more expenses) for the company.

The 249D is back on!. It is now clear that the small retail shareholders still have to take action against the old BOD.

We are very close to 25,000,000 votes and lodging an application to remove some of these guys PERMANENTLY.

Now is the time to join the Shareholders Action Group.

Email me direct at [email protected] if you have had enough of these guys. I will pay any fees required to lodge the paperwork. I just need the numbers. Stop being treated as if your opinion means nothing.

If we don't get meaningful changes to OGX management then it is up to us to take our fate into our own hands.

LONG LIVE THE SHAREHOLDERS REVOLT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.