OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

New CEO?, page-29

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi all,

IMO Anglo aren't going anywhere... they know the gold is there. They would have done their due diligence and know what our little mine is really worth before investing a cent... they are simply biding their time...

The real problem is our current management team.

(With thanks to ramo1) - According to an article by the Association of Brazilian Mineral Research Companies which quotes our 'President' of Orinoco Brazil in February 2017 (Dr Klaus Petersen) which can be seen at www.abpm.net.br/noticia/parceria-com-anglogold-vai-contribuir-com

Apparently we had 190 employees and contractors in October 2016! One hundred and ninety!

One hundred and ninety people that were being paid with shareholder money to work at our ONE hole mine while we were still commissioning our plant??!! This a small village!

What were all these people doing!!?? Someone please tell us...

Does anyone remember seeing any photo's of 190 people standing around the mine looking busy?...

Apparently we had to pay them $2.08 million dollars to 'suspend activities' in the December quarter...

Then (according to the cashflow reports) we spent another $2 million dollars to 'suspend activities' AGAIN in the March quarter!?...all the while we are paying over $700,000 a quarter in staff/administration fees!!??

Something stinks here...perhaps the President of our Brazilian companies (Dr Klaus Petersen) can explain where the money has gone...

Dear Dr Klaus - 190 PEOPLE GETTING PAID FOR WHAT?!....please explain...and while you're at it please let the shareholders know what you actually do in Brazil...

Does anyone still believe that these are the right people to lead our company? I do not.

If the current management team doesn't change then we must change it. The gravy train must end because we cannot afford it anymore.

Dear OGX please release the full mining report that we paid for to all the shareholders so that we can read for ourselves what the problem really was...I don't believe you any more.

IMPORTANT - Remember to keep your online voting form sent with the AGM paperwork. It is a single sheet labelled PROXY FORM - VOTE ONLINE. It is very simple to vote online and requires only a few minutes of your time. YOUR VOTE WILL BE VITAL - we still have enough votes to get rid of this bunch if we all stick together.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.