ZNO 7.41% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

New CEO, page-15

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Sameoldstory,
    Contact details of the key personnel can be found at the following website: About - ZOONO Global. https://zoono.com/about/ I am not sure where you get the info that they have a staff of 2, because clearly they don't.

I have previously emailed Paul on various topics and received a reply on each occasion. Do we always agree, no, but I will give him credit that he replies promptly and will provide some level of answer. I know plenty of other company execs that will not.

Regarding the share price I bought in around the $1 mark so I have gone through all the emotions of this one. My question to all holders is how did you work out the value of the company when you bought in, what has changed and see where you went wrong with your assumptions v the current price. If your narrative is still the same, then you should be happy the price is low so you can buy more for less.

For me, I saw the cashflows, and thought that it would not drop as far as it has, so my story was a bit off. Maybe I was a little too optimistic. But after I take the emotion out, Zoono are still cashflow positive, and there are plenty of $100mill market cap companies on the ASX that aren't and these guys are now around $30mill. They still have some R&D work that if proven commercially viable could provide a serious shot in the arm. But that's my story and each to there own on that one when it comes to valuing the company.

If the buyer at $3s basis was that some pretty trend line went from 10c to $3 in a matter of a couple of years, so that chart shows it should be at $6 in another 12 months and $12 in 24 months IMO those guys got what they deserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $8.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $6.318K 243.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 351142 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.