ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

New CEO, page-25

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Fair enough, I understand the need to vent. See my post right at the beginning of this thread re the ASX requesting information from Zoono re share price movement, they said we know nothing and a week later a new CEO is announced. My 2c worth and I am happy for people to disagree and its by no means advice, but small retail investors (which I fall in) need to accept there are people/organisations in the game that can be manipulative over the short term. We can cry foul but to IMO its a complete waste of time. Our efforts are better spent finding good quality companies (the smaller in market cap the better to avoid the big fish), and we may need to wait years for earnings growth etc to pull the share price up. Having an understanding of why we chose to purchase something, when news both good and bad is announced, refer back to the initial reason we purchased it to see if it backs up or goes against your thesis and a good batch of patience is needed to succeed. As an analogy, sometimes you hit a radish and it only takes 6 weeks to harvest and sometimes you hit an asparagus and you need 2 yrs to see your work come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.