AIM 5.66% 75.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

new ceo, page-19

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I cant see them using SL as a scapegoat Hoof.Given what he's done in his career I think he'd be too savvy to allow this to happen.

I think SL's appointment to CEO is purely aimed at him running/developing Perkoa.

BC has to be the one organising the finance/offtakes as that is why he's on the board and has previously held a consulting position to the company for same.Id say SL would have made damned sure that it was understood that if he was devbeloping Perkoa Bill would have to handle the finance/offtake side.

Imo SL's appointment is a genuine and logical step in building the management of Aim.Imo this would have always been the intention of putting SL on and he simply had to initially prove himself with the sorting of the Perkoa mess.It would be very hard to get someone with the immediate qualifications to develop Perkoa but perhaps not so difficult to find someone with the POTENTIAL to run develop Perkoa but youd want to make sure they were capable of it first,hence the COO appointment first.

How low can things go?

Well I would have thought it would have been a lot lower before this given the lack of news on the offtakes/finance.But then this stuff was always going to take longer than was stated.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.