FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

new cfo read between the lines, page-12

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello xnathx,

I look at the link, thanks for the question. Stone are not a Government enterprise. From their web site:

Yongji Duan
    Chairman of the Board

Yongji Duan joined Stone Group in 1985 and has served as Vice President and President prior to his promotion to the Chairman of the Board in 1999. He was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Stone Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries in 2002.

As a well-know entrepreneur and business leader in China, Mr. Duan has achieved outstanding performances. From 1999 to 2007, he has held the position as Director of Beijing Centergate Technologies (Holding) Co., Ltd., a company listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange. From 2003 to 2008, he also served as Director of SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA).

The article you refer to is for Chinese government enterprises and this is private - having said that I do not pretend to understand the internal links if there are any.

I am sure they have done their homework over a period of time - if it has been done properly, I assume nothing if I can help it then they will have a good understanding of FML and their ground position.

Paul Fromson was not ruthlessly snatched nor was Jon G ousted for any sinister reasons IMO - make up what ever you like and bail on the investment if this is your view. Paul does things by the book from my assessment and is very personable. His Chinese experience will assist FML in any future 100% integration of CRE and ongoing dealings with Stone in particular.

Sorry I do not know more on this one xnathx, this is all I have at this stage.

Best regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.