HDR hardman resources limited

I know guys - I have been banging on abouit this.Sure, Simon has...

1. 211 Posts.
    I know guys - I have been banging on abouit this.

Sure, Simon has not been sure footed - and we hate him for it.

But the board is the ultimate driver - and the ultimate control and guide over Simon Potter.

In Simon Potter, Hardman has an experienced, technically competent senoir oil indutry executive - but not an experienced mid cap CEO.

He is backed up by a distictly second tier board (apart from Peter Conlin). The Chairman is a disgrace - he is invisible and silent while the share price halves - and leaving it to an new and inexperienced CEO to take all the public flack. he is not a major investor, not an enterprenuer - he is a Woodside time server of 20 years. Why is this man the Chairman of our company? Is it some deal involving Woodside's equity or their exit? A billion dollar company seeking to expand to the next level needs someone far more creative and of far greater stature at the helm of the board. Our company board is not a retirement home for Woodside executives.

Hardman is not a company operating in Perth - it does not even operate in Ausralia. What the f*ck are we doing staying domiciled in Perth drawing senior board members from the Perth establsihment?

Lets move to Glasgow, London or Houston - after all thats closer to where we operate. Lets get an exiting Chairman form the international market.

I appeal to Bob Carroll - please take the initiative and work to attract a suitable chairman - and retire with honour. Otherwise - be sacked for the debacle you have inflicted on shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.