WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

New Chairman

1. 1,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

I'm not reknowned for my patient nature but surely this is starting to look slightly ridiculous.......this is from the 31st of August 2017 ;-

" The Company will seek an experienced Director with industry experience who can guide the market development activities of the Company as it focuses on bringing its own products to market. The Company will engage an external recruitment agency to manage the process, conducting the search and vetting applicants. In addition, the Company will seek skills to ensure that current relationships are maximised and further high-quality partners are secured. "

- Today is the 1st of June 2018 and yes we have someone keeping the Directors chair warm temporarily but we are yet to have our new Director ensconced on their throne Olympic medals swaying on their chest as they take up the fight to earn an income for Obj that might actually overshadow the local equipment hire company......I hope for the sake of that ugly red figure on my portfolio watchlist that this new Chairman can not only turn water into wine but also might be able to provide a hint of future earnings so Ort just might be able to crawl back into the marital bedroom........

Come on Steve - you coined the Olympic Team phrase - this will be your litmus test. Let it not go down in Obj folklore along with.....imminent and that whole coconut cracking saga.....but thanks heavens we did indeed crack the coconut because where the hell would we be if we hadn't??

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.