BML 0.00% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

As I stated, I moved the E wave to the lower low. Technically,...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    As I stated, I moved the E wave to the lower low. Technically, because the wave 2 retracement has retraced more than 78.6%, the odds are that this is now an ABC move instead of the 123 move I am showing and if we break out it would be an initial indication that the C wave has commenced. The targets are all the same.

I am starting to turn ultra bullish on the BML chart and if we get a close above 12c by Friday, then that not only signals a breakout of the wedge pattern but would also trigger a buy on the monthly MACD and stochastics which I have highlighted in the below chart. The chart below is a monthly chart. The last time the BML chart had a bullish crossover of the monthly MACD was June 2020. If we get a close above 12c, then my sentiment changes to BUY as we have bullish alignment of the daily, weekly and monthly charts! The weekly chart I posted last week has had the bullish cross this week and would only negate the cross if BML closes below last weeks close.

I believe that the Regal sell off is impeding the breakout and when they finally exit the BML register, I expect a big move.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6414/6414351-18edd020e65b1b92b657022cc3044e00.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.