MXR 0.00% 3.2¢ maximus resources limited

I agree with Sentia this stock should be extinct but it seems to...

1. 60 Posts.
    I agree with Sentia this stock should be extinct but it seems to be holding on, why? It has no real prospects and no future. When Booth came on board the up rampers were posting about the credentials of the guy and how he would be turning the company around. What has he done since he came on board? There has been very little activity by way of updates to the market. At least when Big Kev was running the show he would release lies on a regular basis. The only thing this "so-called" mining company has going for it is a web-based jewelery store. What a complete joke... So what is Booth really here for? Maybe after the debacle he made of the Ovacik mine in Turkey this was all he could get. From one of the largest gold produces in the world (Newmont) to Maximus (that sells nuggets online) you got to wonder why.

I applaud watso for sticking at this thread and taking a lot of flak from posters with obvious vested interests. Watso has been doing this for at least as long as I've been a member on HC. I was always annoyed by his comments when I actually held this stock and it was painful for me to hear the truth from him but finally when I sold I could see what a sham this company really is. Unfortunately I was blinded by uprampers such as Fatstocks (who was pointed out by watso to be most likely a person involved with Maximus, FS never denied this from memory). So keep standing ovation to watso!!! Keep at it. I re-iterate what sentia says: this stock should be extinct but isn't.....why???

News excerpt:
    "....In sworn testimony in Turkey last year, Gkvardar testified that the mine's tailings dam didn't meet Environment Ministry standards, that mining tunnels had bored beneath the mosque of a nearby village, and that many of the foreign workers didn't have visas.

He provided letters to The Post from the Turkish Ministries of Health and of Public Works showing that, in 2003, Newmont lacked at least three key permits. The same year, the mine processed more than 3 tons of gold worth more than $30 million.

Simon Booth, Newmont's manager of the Ovacik mine, said the health department permit wasn't needed to operate and said the others were canceled improperly by the local governor.

Although the mine has been shut down at least twice by the courts, it has been vigorously defended by Turkey's central government. In 2000, a ministerial decree cited a study by a group of government researchers showing the company has taken sufficient measures and that the mine was safe.

Gkvardar said the central government's support has been misplaced, especially since Newmont has lied to it about the seriousness of its impacts on the environment and workers."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92326 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 108459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.