MXR 3.33% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

docwoodno doubt you will recall the asx release, from mxr, on...

1. 29,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    docwood

no doubt you will recall the asx release, from mxr, on july 14, 2009. the release was headed

FORMER NEWMONT EXECUTIVE TO SPEARHEAD
    REBIRTH OF MAXIMUS

and as you have observed, there has been very little, except that they have a bit of an "on line jewelery store", which has sold about 3 or 4 oz of nuggets, so far this year.

there is a danger to listening to uprampers, as the following indicates

Post #: 2627402 (on the gda thread "i will buy a new house" dated 6/3/08)

"Thats why every one calling me KING HADI. LOL
    WHO'S THE KING? KING HADI LOL
    I'm half rich now and i won't sell till i see 8c which matter of days.. ans thanks to Fatstcks . he was the reason i bought 10mil....love you fs ...you my man."

the poster , kinghadi, probably bought at about 2.5c (the company subsequently had a 10 for one consolidation -ie 25c per share) - which is $250,000. kinghadi, did not like watso's posts (and was appropriately suspended), where watso mixed a bit of humour, hard hitting commentary, and directly challenging fs posts. .

at the time of mr booths appointment, comment would have been made, that he would not have joined mxr, unless he could see the potential. mr booth only holds 650,000 shares. most likely, mr booth is a "gun for hire", and simply joined maximus, because it was a job. it seems that he was originally from adelaide - and maybe he liked the idea, of having a bit of a job, in adelaide

likewise similar comments were made about mr burton, when he joined gda (gondwana) eg a report from gda

"the Company is pleased to announce the appointment of David Burton, MBA, BSc (Hon), as Managing Director of Gondwana Resources Limited, effective 1 January 2008.

David .....including senior roles within Sinosteel
    Australia, Dominion Mining and Western Mining. As former geological superintendent of the Boddington Gold Mine he is responsible for identifying one of the worlds largest
    gold-copper deposits now undergoing development.."

gda was a tinpot company, which it still is. for whatever reason, mr burton joined gda - he was probably just in the market for a job - anyway, there were numerous posts extolling mr burtons link to gda - but he moved on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $4.799K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368919 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.