CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

This comparison CDU and SFR is interesting. I haven't kept up...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    This comparison CDU and SFR is interesting. I haven't kept up with SFR for a while so what I say might be out of date. I do not think the price of SFR is based on what they have found. I suspect it is based on the cluster concept of VMS deposits. I am assuming they have flown their airborne thing and pegged out the ground they think is worth exploring. Like CDU it takes time to drill and geologists work to a disciplined pattern.

The stats on VMS deposits suggest (and again I might be wrong) an average of around 12 clusters. Some in the world are quirt large. There is a definate ratio between the largest to smaller cluster in a group. Please Google VMS deposits.

So in reality there is no relationship geologically between SFR and CDU. The only relationship is the unknown. SFR have a long management task in finding and drilling out the unfound lenses.

WM has said he does not know if Wilgar is the same geological event as the rest of Rocklands. Certainly the JORC was an exercise in intellectual opinion, in that H & S were not prepared to concede the nugget distribution is contigous based of the drilling done at the time of the JORC. That is in the process of being re evaluated.

People look to management style in the difference in price of CDU and SFR, this might have nothing to do with it.

Assuming SFR have done their airborne thing and have pegged out what they want to look at, it means that the nearology thing wont work except for possibly one or two of the smallest clusters in a grouping that The airborne thing did not pick up or was faint. That means that SFR might have most of what they are looking at in their sights. I suspect that informed minds might be looking at that, not management style.

WM is not the friend of big business, being of scottish background the thought of giving away large amounts of anything is not his style. It is not the style of big business to allow him to do that, so the two are at war. This is not happening in the SFR camp.

Sooner or later everything falls into line with what it is worth. With CDU eventually we will know what is in the ground. If it was just oxides or sulphides we would know already. The nugget problem at that mine in Bendigo flowed over to us. In Bendigo they said it was contigous and it wasn't, H & S wernt going to take the risk in case it was wrong.

For SFR the bet is on a cluster of deposits. it is geally going to be interesting how both play out.

Hollywood is running out of plots. It would be interesting to do a mining thing somewhere between raiders of the lost arc and a forensic murder investigation. The plot to find an economic deposit. With 3D graphics they could animate what happened in the earth hundreds of millions of years ago including what happened to the earth in between and the investigation to find it. You could have goodies and baddies even throw in a few bots. Fun A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.