A2M 0.17% $5.73 the a2 milk company limited

New Chart Thread Please H00ts!, page-38

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I would not say the SP has been manipulated but you can help/assist the SP to follow a trend you want to direct. The ANN that a2m got in the MSCI and the presentation of GB coincided and helped the funds to get in very cheap into a2m. This SP crash remembered me when Donald Trumpf weakened the USD against the EURO with just one speech, even there was no evidence that the Euro should be stronger, even the other way round....!

Please, if some of the SH have access to the figures about the SH structure would be very helpful.

As an insider in the Dairy Business I still see the next 2 years without any clouds in the sky, except trade wars, military actions/wars, relevant diseases on dairy farms (Mycoplasma bovis is not an issue or the problem many Investors are talking about ), here I talk about TB, FMD, Brucellosis, Leucosis. Have a look at Keith Woodfords blog, he also discusses the M. bovis issue at the moment.

From my European point of view NZ and AUS have still the best Veterinary Control System worldwide and no consumer should worry about their reputation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.