BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

New Chart thread, page-27

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Hi J4K and others. The company has made it clear that they are "ready" to move to mining studies and market conditions are not likely to stop them this time. I agree the market needs proof of concept.

The recent drilling and ramped up drilling (WA open at last) should accelerate delineation of Tura and the flat lodes to the north over the next few months. That should complete the modeling to allow studies to be released. I know for a fact they have been working on studies so that work is just ongoing.

Yes it has been glacial however progress has stepped up (limited a little by skills shortages) since the start of 2021. JORC is growing rapidly adding cheap ounces that are improving the picture. The UG is continuous ore which is not defined well enough yet but that is in progress under the pit. Of course it is moving to mining however Mr Market does not like waiting. That has meant cash moved on to moving share prices. This will soon change while the price has held (so far) in line with my technical analysis. This year looks good for all the concerns in here to be finally resolved. I hope you all do well and are enjoying the AUD POG and USD POG almost at all time highs. My model showed it was overdue.

If the large buyer was still there he / she would have smacked that large buy order by now. Is the information I sought and shared to believed yet?
    I also await confirmation so I understand skepticism.

CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.