BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hello DrDrill69, I am not paid by the Board and have not met Tom...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Hello DrDrill69, I am not paid by the Board and have not met Tom or any of the other members. I did however make contact with Tom back around 2008 and found him excellent to talk to. I stayed in touch and ran a free add on my site when he was listing at a difficult time using his own money. I did not however invest until after the sulphide was first discovered and the price had run to 40c. I started to research their Bombora prospect then and waited until price retraced to around the 15c level to accumulate. You could state I am "connected" to Tom in a sense although it is certainly not formal. I have chipped him at times for his approach and tried to influence direction and encourage useful change as a shareholder.

I agree with GoldBug26 about the producers but also look for stages where a stock can be re-rated. There is always a delay but there are obvious triggers like later construction stages, discovery, JV's, purchases, acquisition and general market moves where a bull really gets underway. The more speculative end of the market presents the greatest risk and the greatest reward.

I believe BRB is / has been close to discovery out in the east, at Ularring has potential, UG growing etc. Yet the biggest potential upside comes from mining studies combined with the emerging bull (now more obvious), the reduced need for dilution (GL1 confirmed). This is enhanced by the work done through 2019 - 2020 which would normally come after a decision to mine. That was done as they are certain that this is a profitable discovery out of the 1% of prospects that ever get to that "status". There is fair criticism about the way that was handled and I was not happy and let that be known - clearly. Bloody CV restrictions have slowed progress a little but distorted economies by adding tremendous debt globally.

There are several other stocks that I like and hold. I am very bullish about silver too. My harmonic model predicted the path of gold from back in 2013 and I have posted that before in here (update provided below). This is the stage that gold really gets moving to new highs. Technical and fundamental analysis screams that to me. I have updated my model some 19 times since 2013 as it is a useful tool. The ASX XGD has growth tremendously since the 2011 highs because the AUD has fallen. That made the leading producers (like EVN, NST) to earn massively and buy foreign owned projects thus expanding the bank of project measured by the XGD. It is going far above 10,000 this time and par value might be more like 12,000 thanks to Cowal, Earnest Henry, all the NST purchases and even NCM. Thanks for the kind words that encourage me to add to other interesting posts in here. I am here to learn too as you can never know too much in this challenging game.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4247/4247091-8e27ad797a4808a1f351161e4fea73fc.jpg

The world is changing drastically at present and it is good for gold...
    GLTAH, with respect CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.