BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hello mulac1, you are welcome - I'm just one of the bunch and...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    Hello mulac1, you are welcome - I'm just one of the bunch and claim no authority, happy to contribute and add extra value for clients that look in here too. I guess I am further along the Dunning Kruger curve these days so I know how much I do not know.

"All the work done" did refer to sterilization drilling, infill drilling on the pit and the other work mentioned above by ANTON707. He covered a lot really nicely and you did a fantastic job covering the situation back in 2019.I have written before that single mines were being decimated back then due in part to a few classic clangers in the market that had eroded confidence. The gold price cycle was also less obvious back then. Market conditions and those factors would have trashed us at that stage. And yes, the US investors wanted "bigger and better".

This has partially come to pass with the UG but the discovery angle less so partially due to unavailability of rigs, drillers and geo's. This is confirmed industry wide. Great for mining staff but horrific for companies and shareholders. The metals bull was in an infancy back then (strong USD held back the POG in USD terms but AUD price useful for our local producers) so there was little appetite for the spec end of this gold sector. Projects that did move ahead and or were high grade attracted investor attention. BRB was left in the dust due to a number of factors.

The antagonistic seller does indeed appear to be gone and the chart damage was done but conditions and the silence and the delay to PFS all contributed. Tom is also not a salesman but he is honest and a great geologist - an experienced straight shooter in my view and like the rest of the Board more interested in getting it right than rushing the project faster than prudent. This has created frustration for longer term investors but presents opportunity for new investors currently. The share price is a joke at present but the exploration and PFS will attract attention in my view. I believe market conditions will only improve as well. The ducks are lined up now at loooong last.

I think the decision on how to bring this to production will involve cash from GL1 but we do not know how much yet. The cash balance should be healthy into the end of this CY when the JORC upgrade, including a much better look at the UG will be factored. I hope we build a mine adjacent to the main deposit and find another one to the east. With enough luck a lot of the mill cost could come from Manna and maybe Ularring? Factors that drag a mining stock during the coming (obviously moving to decision to mine and development) stage we face are largely overcome. They are time consuming and costly. They are diluting and put investors off. The infill, barren drilling to find a suitable spot for the mill, cash injection from GL1 and met work etc are done.

I am not here to sell the project to anybody - just sharing as a shareholder and HC member. My job is to analyze market conditions, geopolitics, monetary policy and conditions, TA and other associated aspects of gold mining investment.
    Cheers CW ...have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.