BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

New Chart thread, page-60

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    G'day Lads and Ladettes,

I grabbed a starter position today based on TA. FA she looks way undervalued, but given the current global climate combined with EOFY coming up, the market will be quite choppy for the next few months.

You've had a fast moving spike Aug-Nov 21, the SP has then settled back and is now in a slower trajectory uptrend channel (white lines).

Bullish Double Bottom at 22. Recent Director buying around these levels is a bonus to spt SP. I wouldn't be surprised if the SP has another retest of this low, but it should be well supported. The only thing more bullish than a Double Bottom, is a Triple Bottom.

8 EMA above 21 EMA shows a ST uptrend, and both are looking to break the 125 EMA shortly. 26 will be a ST pain in the a$$ to break through, but the SP looks like it can do it.

MACD heading north MT, but some ST weakness is lingering.

Resistance areas are marked in orange, supply will come in, and patience will be required to break through these zones.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4256/4256587-3963ebeef390414b4802c3b33ae86a87.jpg

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.