BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

For the chartists out there.... BRB is looking very promising....

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    For the chartists out there.... BRB is looking very promising. My key take-outs from the chart below:

1. The initial June to November run up from $0.15 to $0.44 was a total movement of $0.29;
    2. We then had a pullback to a low of $0.215 or a total downwards movement of $0.225 - this was a 78% Fibonacci retracement of the June to November move;
    3. We now have see a clear breakout of the downtrend which has been confirmed by the strong upward move on volume today.

The overall chart set-up from the original move up from the March 2020 low of $0.092 shows higher highs and higher lows - all very classic chart elements in an uptrend.

Also, for those who use Elliott Wave Theory in their technical analysis, we could be about to enter a Wave (iii) of (3) of 3 with my count being a Wave 1 which concluded in mid-2017, a Wave 2 that concluded at the March 2020 low, then a Wave (1) in July 2020, Wave 2 concluded in June 2021 and we have just see Wave (i) taking us to the $0.44 high and Wave (ii) that concluded with the recent $0.215 low. If this count is correct (and this is certainly not technical nor investment advice as I am but am interested novice), it could get very interesting very quickly from here. I suspect we will know what we are dealing with from a charting perspective within the next few weeks / next month or so.

GLTA & DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4087/4087146-0398f05ff3c76fda2166dac33cc76123.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.