SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

new charts , page-50

1. 773 Posts.

Good morning and Happy New Financial Year!

After the fireworks for the past few days. Price suppression mode is on to "shake out" more weak hands.

The past two days gain has been on very thin range, which means as the share price increases on an increasing volume a chance of a "breakout" is slightly more higher.

About the reliability of the T/A for me it is a good indicator for stop loss and target profit. Again, it does not work like a GPS where it brings you right straight to your destination but more of a weather pattern prediction. You know its gonna rain but at what time and which place, it will be impossible to predict.

I have been doing T/A for over 12 years now and it never made me a millionaire but it never made me a pauper. So think of it as taking a 1000 question examination and in the end, my trading strategy, personality, and self control will put me on the middle path. Maybe putting it on a 12 month deposit term is safer but that will sap our passion for trading and the intagible knowledge we gain from being in the stock market.

i hope they dont dump too much cold water today.

superOX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.